I would like build a 2.0 website designed like instagram.
Let's call it PicX for now....
This is a simple concept. A user uploads iphone picture with Only 140 text characters to describe it (including the photo link). Other users can purchase the photo and pay for it on the website.
- User sign up & Login on site
- User sign up and login with Facebook, twitter or google account
- Auto response to sign-up for verification
- User page is like an instagram feed for posting photos
- The user page will allow the person to create categories like a photo album on facebook.
- Users photo upload with file size shrink utility.
- 140 characters to describe the photo.
- User has option to list a price, or give away for free
- User photos auto tagged by location
- Global photo category list filter for example:
-User ratings by those that have purchased or sold the photos.
-Smart phone ready.
-Credit card payment engine.
Api - User posts to Twitter from
Api - User posts to Facebook
Api - User posts to Google+
Api - User posts to Flickr
Api - User posts to Pinterest
The Api's need to be simple. Point and click for the user when posting.
Evidence of the understanding of a 2.0 software solution will be required and knowledge of scalability having 1-1000 posts per minute to 1000 - 5000 posts a minute with zero downtime.
The ability to communicate and and work as a developer that can translate computer language to a non computer person. You would be working with a Marketer (me) that would need visual references and clear communication so we can collaborate and devise equitable solutions.