Average Job = 5-8 Pages
Template Provided = Yes
Average Deadline = 3-5 Days (Per Project)
Average Projects Per Week: 1-20
- Install Website Template on Web Server (server details provided per job)
- Replace template content and images with provided project content and images
- Efficiently re-design stylesheets and website design as required based on provided instructions
- Collaborate with the marketing team and project manager on alteration requirements
- Incorporate user interface design standards across the website, as needed
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality
- Strong grasp of web design principles, information design, typography, color, iconography and layout
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience/Strong-understanding of HTML, CSS, ActionScript, jQuery, PHP, Wordpress, and Magento
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- References or an established reputation on oDesk preferred
Though we will certainly have custom projects coming down the line regularly, this relationship we're trying to fill is for making minor design alterations, and adding content/images to Wordpress Templates that we get from TemplateMonster.com
We have a very stable business model using TemplateMonster.com templates to present concepts to clients, and move things through the process quickly and to the highest standard.
What you would get from us, is:
- Access to our BLM Project Centre (Kind of like Elance)
- Template Files
- Alterations Instructions
- Content (& Instructions)
- Images (& Instructions)
- Server Control Panel Access (with Database access)
Essentially, everything is laid out in a package for you to quickly run through and complete the tasks on entering the content, images, and design alterations. We make this as thorough as possible on our end, so that your production of the project is very straight forward.
The Black Lodge Media Firm (BLM) is a privately-held multinational business development and media group, conducting business world-wide under the operation of a list of daughter companies; each focused on nurturing brands, creating brand objectives, and delivering volume profit.
Our focus, is to deliver a complete business growth service, of which the brands we represent obtain volume profits through a complete and professional execution of the Marketing Mix.
The BLM group of companies operate as a competitive system of professionals behind each of the brands we represent, strategically, BLM has designed an organization of companies in which empower our clients and deliver results in Creative Advertising, Media Buying, Sales, and Public Relations.
Skills: design, marketing