Website Re-Design, use template
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
our website is www.liodo.com and it has got two problems:
1) A few days ago I changed the password for the related database and now there is an error on the website. I should be possible to fix it just by changing the password in the source code - but where? (I am not a programmer ...)
2) The website looks lousy. Unprofessional somehow.
The job is:
1) Change the password in the sourcecode so that the database works again.
2) Re-design for the website. We want a quick, cheap and professional solution. Therefore we prefer a template. So: Find the right template, then let us agree on the chosen template, bring the source code into the new template and make it work. That`s it!
The website is small. Just three static pages and one page with the table on it, which shows the content of the database behind. And: The language can be chosen between German, English and Spanish. But all this is already programmed (in PHP) and just needs to be transferred into a new layout.
The fixed price is without the template, which we would buy directly in a template-shop and then send it to you.
If you want to offer your own design instead of a template, please write this down clearly, so that we can compare the prices better.
I am looking foward to your applications!
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Little VBA Solution for MS Word needed