Website designer and Web Developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Experienced website designer required to re-design and manage existing website for an ICT company in 3 languages. Please apply ONLY if you can meet ALL of the requirements listed here:
Requirements for a web developer:
. Knowledge: PHP5 (OOP), Python (Djago), MySQL, PostgreSQL,
. Concept of MVC, templating.
. Knowledge and experience with JS libraries: jQuery, MooTools, Prototype, Dojo, script.aculo.us, Ext JS, YUI, qooxdoo.
. Knowledge of design patterns and ability to apply them in practice.
. Skills in cross-browser semantic layout that satisfy to old and new standards.
. Ability to understand someone else's code.
. Understanding of SEO-optimization principles.
. Knowledge and experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Macromedia Flash, CorelDraw.
. Experience of developing high-loaded projects.
. Experience with UNIX.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SITE
- Layout should be adaptive;
- Using HTML 5;
- Size of html text should be as small as possible;
- Scripts should be made in separate files;
- Styles should be made in separate files;
- Using of tags h1 ... h6 is obligatory for headings; tags themselves must be overridden in css;
- Markup tags (h1, b, strong, etc.) must be clean, i.e. not of something like <h1 style=""> and looks just so <h1> text <h1>;
- Structure of html should not contain any errors (deviations from the specification), even if they are displayed correctly in the browser;
- Ability to generate a page address in URL – creation of a unique address in the format siteurl / page_name / manually as well as by Latin translation of the page title by putting a sign "-" instead of skip and without characters (i.e. addresses of all the internal pages and sections should be formed by using an url pseudo-static view);
- All images should contain a tag alt, which by default can be equated to the title;
- In the news (as well as in all materials that have announcement) not only the word "More" ("Next" or something like that) but the name (title) of the news itself is a link; at the same time a link from the words "More "(or similar) is desirable to make as scripting;
- Main text on all pages should be editable;
- Using of frames (including hidden) is not allowed!
- When typing an address of non-existent page in the browser line, the user has to be given a message "Error 404 - Page Not Found"; it is desirable to place on this page the following information: "Please use the site map or go to the home page to find the requested material"; The server header for such pages should give a response: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
- Do not create pages with ID sessions;
- It is necessary to register on the server the last modification date of pages and coding for the site;
- Check the site for broken links since they cause a failure of site indexing by search engine crawlers;
- Correct displaying the site in all relevant types of browsers.
- All internal folders and files should be hidden from indexing;
- Strictly limit the types of files that can be downloaded via the website;
- Eliminate the possibility of different kinds of injections into the database;
- Verification conformity of the calls with address line through available aliases.
Requirements for site management system
- Navigation and administration should be intuitive;
- Documentation should be availale;
- Modular system (connectivity of software modules, i.e. growth of the site functional without necessity of radically redesigning the site - the changes should be at the level of templating);
- Availability of text optimization for better indexing (writing of header, title, keywords) in the created content;
- Dublin Core.
Technologies allowed for the site development:
- - MySql
- Using of the own, and not just own, technologies is allowed only in case of their conformity to the security requirements, and if they are a necessity.