White Label SEO & Social exec/team needed for my Markeing Consultancy
I need to hire an SEO to deliver my SEO strategy for my clients. Currently I have 2 clients I want you to work on, on a monthly fee with a bonus for performance. There are 2-3 more clients coming in the next 3-6 months though.
Here are the tasks you'll be performing:
- Coordinating on-page changes with developers.
- Managing blogging strategies
- Link building - Some careful SENuke work to not fall foul of the latest algorithm changes and the new disavow tool.
- Client reporting - Search rankings, Overall SEO & social traffic and keyword traffic, plus ROI from each channel.
- Client management - Via email, skype and phone (you'll need to setup an UK phone number via skype or similar).
- Management of Social incentives eg Twitter and facebook automation etc.
So in terms of yourself here are my requirements:
- At least 2 years SEO and Social experience with an impressive past client history (send me examples with how you achieved results for them)
- Near perfect english and excellent business etiquette as this will be a client facing role dealing directly with CEOs.
- I also want to know your typical strategy for SEO and Social you currently employ.
- How are you integrating the two?
- How are you getting around the crack downs on manipulative link building, the disavow tool threat, and panda and penguin updates among other things?
For the right person or team this is a long term relationship and I want to hand you all my new clients as I acquire them so if you are highly talented, experienced, professional, honest and reliable with reasonable pricing this can be a great relationship for both parties.
Look forward to hearing from you. Please excuse me for not replying to all applications, due to the volume I'll only get back to those I'm interested in talking to further. If you write a detailed response answering my questions from above I will be getting back to you though.
Skills: on-page, management, twitter, facebook, english