Windows SysAdm, AD install and config on Amazon webservices EC2
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need to verify the installation guideline of a rather big piece of software. (The installation manual is quite long).
To be able to test this properly I need a clean Windows server 2008 with AD installed and configured on it. It should run on a Amazon EC2 virutal server.
A special Amazon account will be setup for this and you will be given full administrative access to the server and be able to restart ...
So I need
- an experienced Windows system admin that knows how to configure AD, possibly DNS servers .... so we have a fully functional test AD
- follow the installation guideline to verify that the 3rd party software is installable by following the guideline and if now note where it fails and why.
- you need to be able to report during a daily web meeting (about 30 minutes): progress, problems ...
This is a position for a senior sysadmin with experience running Windows AD on AWS EC2.
I am NOT:
- interested in communicating with a projectmanager or a sales person.
- interested in a senior sysadm fronting other junior sysadm that is actually doing the work.
- interested in communicating via a shared "company" team account, only personal skype ids please.
- looking for someone that is timeslicing on all kinds of other projects.
- only interested in communicating directly with the end sysadm.
- only interested in talking to the actual end sysadm that is supposed to be typing the keyboard on my projects.
(please put "You MUST" in front of all the below lines until you get to the "Nice to have skills section")
- have a fast internet connection that allows for full screen sharing/collaboration
- have a headset for audio chatting on skype or other means
- must speak english well enough to be comfortable communicating on Skype via voice chat
Skills: amazon, test, typing, english
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Xamarin: C#: MVVMCross developer