Windows + Web Automation
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need a very simple automation (i've managed to have it almost ready but it's having a few bugs). I will need it to the the following:
1) connect to a vpn network to change the IP used (i'm using hidemyass.com pro vpn service, it works great)
2) open internet explorer/firefox/chrome (any browser)
3) go to google.com and type in a keyword in the search box to get the results
4) click on a given result (it will always be on the first page of results) > visit that page
5) click on an internal link of the website > visit that page
6) 5) click on another internal link of the website > visit that page
7) close browser
8) change vpn IP
9) clear cache/cookies
10)start all over again
I've manage to do everything with a basic macro recorder, the only thing that causes problems is the image recognition > clicking on the desired link on google is harder than it seems because it's not always in the same position.
So i need this done really fast, any solution would do.