Wireframing and Mock Up App for android, IOS phones and tab
I want to create an app which will allow users to create wireframes and mock ups of potential apps for their companies and customers. You should be familiar with wireframing, mock up and design process in order to be able to build this app.
You should be able to be really good at run time programming because a lot of the things you see on your screen when developing an app should be available to the user. User should get options to select different ui elements from a menu, create storyboards, insert images. They should be able to create small functioning apps where they can place a button, and add if a user clicks, it will go to a new page and user can create a new view.
It can be a table view, browser control, single view, etc etc. Like it is a lot of run time programming. At the end of it users, should be able to share these wireframes/mock ups with who they want to.
This is one of the online wireframing tools invisionapp.com which could be used as an example.
There should be a small amount of intelligence attached to it at the end as well informing the users, what is not according to guidelines in mobile apps and helping them create good wireframes and ui mockups.
The app should also have a screenshot taking and video taking capability of what happens on the screen if the user wants to demo it (if possible)
Viewers can then leave comments on different sections for feedback to the designer of the wireframe.
The person I hire should be able to
- Be good with communication, easy to understand and easy to cooperate with
- Knowledge of wireframing, mockups and UIDesign
- Really good at designing UI/UX as you will have to design a great user interface for the phones and tabs. The type of designs i am expecting can be found on sites like dribbble.com and behance.
- Very good with run time programming in IOS and Android. You should be efficient in coding and have good coding practices.
- Good with backend programming, php and mysql as we need to store these wireframes somewhere.
- Good with facebook and twitter apis as we will need these be wired into the application
- You will be responsible for all the stages, we will go through a requirements doc and have a final feature list, after this you will create wireframe and mockup for the app, then the UI design, then after I confirm the design, you will go ahead with the coding, then you will test and so will I and finally we can launch it. You will have 3-4 weeks to do this project.
- This project would have a lot of scope, a front end of HTML5, CSS3 and probably Windows Phone and Blackberry versions which if you do this app well, I will reward you with these projects.
- Please do not apply without a strong portfolio of your previous work and after reading everything. Just send me 4-5 of your best work and not 100 links of your past work.
- I like things to be kept to the point, this post is very clear of the kind of person I need so please read it carefully and do not ask questions without reading.
I have tons of unique, exciting and rewarding projects, so please apply if you are serious and feel you are capable of such a job.
Skills: design, video, facebook, twitter, test, blackberry