Supeek (pronounced like the word “speak”) is a marketplace for language schools. Supeek has contracts with 241 language school locations from 25 countries/regions, offering 11 different languages, from 72 cities all over the world. This includes some 2,500 teachers and a total capacity of some 120,000 students per year. Now we need a booking platform help language learners book their course easily. We decided to go with Wordpress and Woocommerce as our ecommerce platform.
Supeek is looking for a Woocommerce Veteran customize and build functionality in our online store. We are in need in a kind of an experienced WordPress and WooCommerce developer and designer for a long-term working relationship. We are looking for at least 20 hours/week commitment, but can offer full-time work for the right person.
- mastery of Woocommerce, Woothemes, Gravityforms
- excellent visual design, Photoshop, wireframing skills
- great communicator
- can easily translate client ideas into specific requirements and clean code
- clean and simple code
- commented code
- work report file which contains every step of each task, explaining each code on which line was inserted
- well-versed with JIRA and Confluence
- solid UI/UX skills
- experience with gamification
hourly, tell us your hourly rate
minimum 20 hours/week up to 40 hours/week depending on hourly rate