We are looking for a WordPress expert with experience in WP programming as well as WP theme designing. This position will entail:
1. Editing WP themes to customize them for the client (coding and maybe graphics).
2. General WP admin functions (example: creating posts, uploading videos to posts).
We're looking for someone who is very knowledgeable in WP, to be able to carry out most beginner AND intermediate WP needs, as well as some advanced/expert skills.
At the moment we are looking for someone to make a current WP site look better/more attractive. We are in the process of updating it and are almost done, but we want some help to finish it.
We are looking for someone who has...
1. Good working knowledge and experience in WordPress, HTML and CSS (PHP would help)
2. Ability to build new Wordpress sites.
3. Ability to create WP themes.
4. Technical knowledge for maintaining websites.
5. Basic on-page Search Engine Optimization knowledge for coding.
6. Good command of English.
You should also...
1. Be available through Skype and email (and voice chat if needed).
2. Start projects quickly and work hard to get them done in time.
3. Be honest and reliable.
How to apply
Please send me your resume and along with samples of your work. In the cover letter, please include:
1. Your relevant experience for this project
2. Your proficiency with English
* Samples of your past work with WP are required!
* We may ask you to complete a simple WP task when you apply.
* When you apply, mention the words "I read the job details" to prove that you read this.
About the company:
We are a Canadian business that creates websites for small business.