Wordpress Directory Website
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
When you apply, you MUST include a numbered list of steps this project will need to be complete, and an estimate of how many hours each step should take, Also how much support your bid offers after the project is complete if something stops working properly.
We want to create a new website for a niche market. It will be a free and paid directory for the new market of legal marijuana dispensaries and doctors that offer medical cards for a marijuana prescription.
I am currently setup with a wordpress platform with have an application theme installed. My site:
the theme is Vantage:
Now - I need to make use of all the great tools and things offered with the theme. The pages needed to be setup, the home page needs to be attractive. I need to go through and input a good number of dispensaries location and doctors location information so I can them market to those businesses to "claim" their listing.
Subscription options and payment options need to be installed.
- All user should be able to input business name, website, phone number, hours and a brief descriptions of their products and services
Paid advertisers will have a monthly recurring fee, or a once a year discounted fee. Members will can sign up as companies and/or individuals.
We will have a blog we use to post relevant news articles, and also to offer a press release service for the businesses.
Paid members should be able to:
- add logos
- add social network links for their own social accounts
- choose product categories from a predefined list
- enter a company bio and corporate profile
Eventually I want the site work like this site:
We want the site simple and attractive and very easy for both the advertiser to input their site/store and product information and also very easy for the online shopper/user to see what they need.
The site will cater to one product (item) that has about one-hundred or so flavors/types (medical marijuana) and then there is also doctors offices and related businesses that would want to sign up as well. It would be nice if they could also come back and update which of the product they have in stock now as some of the products are seasonal
For now, I want to just use the built in theme customization features (colors etc). I am more interested in having a functional site up and running ASAP. I will come back later and make it all "pretty" and customzied to our brand. Functionality is key
After the site is running, the site will next need to go on a mobile app,
Example Sites that cater to this market now are:
1) Have experience with creating a directory site
2) send examples of live directory sites you've created
3) include a "to do" list of the steps we would need to take together to get the setup and working compeltely. Please take time with this step and provide a thorough and thoughful answer
5) provide estimate of timeframe for each step
please put "site" as the first word of you application