Wordpress Pro For Custom Theme Design
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I am looking for a very clever and talented Wordpress designer to redesign our blog to support our amazing content, convert visitors and to drive sales.
I own a license for the Theisis theme, however I am open to other cost effective options.
Prefer clean elegant use of white space and the principles of design outlined in this article by Joshua Garity: http://www.joshuagarity.com/web-de
The new design will be Reactive and work equally well on IOS and Android devices.
90% of our users are coming from Facebook.
The purpose of the new design is to convert FB fans into EMail subscribers and customers. We want the transition between FB and the site to be seamless.
1) We want to create an easy to navigate primary menu which highlights
our key offerings: Buy and Blog.
2) We want social media widgets to be visible from every page, but no
heavy embed code, we want them designed as light buttons.
3) We want the homepage to be as informative as possible, so we
created 3 major parts:
- Impression Slider - where pictures with text can be rotated.
- Latest Posts
- Calls to Action (Essence of Vitality, Get on the List)
4) Blog should have its main page, Two Categories, Popular Posts, and
call to actions on the right sidebar.
5) The URL structure should be as follows:
Blog post: http://chefahki.com/blog/post-name
6) All SEO stuff (optimization, Google Analytics, sitemap) should be
handled by WordPress SEO:
7) We need to do regular backups for the website,
8) The website need to be mobile friendly, i.e. look good on tablets
Skills: design, facebook