Wordpress Responsive Template Development from HTML5 site design
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We require a highly experienced Wordpress developer to help us bridge the last mile of our website's journey. You will be tasked with porting a HTML5 responsive website design into a Wordpress responsive template complete with back-end functionality: Project Gallery, Blog & Contact Form.
All parts of the web design is complete except for the Blog & Gallery which will have their design completed some time in May. Most of the website is static content except for the blog/gallery. If you manage to secure this job, it means that there will be a Part 2 that is happening in the May to June time period under a separate ODesk contract. Upon completion of Part 2, you will most likely be brought on-board again from time to time to update the template at frequent intervals depending on marketing requirements.
You will not be required to perform deployment of the Wordpress template onto the server. What we require is just all necessary Wordpress template files.
[What you are expected to deliver]
A working Wordpress template that can be deployed using Wordpress template installation tools in the Wordpress control panel that satisfies all the below critieria:
- Template must maintain all SEO components of current design.
- Template must work on browser versions in the past 5 years and mobile devices in the past 3 years.
- Template should adhere as close as possible to HTML5 design
- Template should include a temporary functional blog page that can be skinned in the future once the design is complete. Blog should have at a minimum the functionality of the blog of our current website: http://www.soundzipper.com/blog
- Template should include a temporary functional gallery page that can be skinned in the future once the design is complete. Gallery should have at a minimum the functionality of the gallery of our current website: http://www.soundzipper.com/project
- Template must score highly (green) in Google Page Speed test.
[What is provided]
[Estimated Start Date]
1st April 2014
2 weeks upon confirmation of Job
[If you are interested in this job]
Please provide links to at least 2 websites where you have done a similar conversion.