We are an Egyptian web development agency with a clientele base in Egypt, Middle East and USA. We serve clients operating in a number of corporate fields starting from financial services through documentary films all the way to NGOs and universities.
We are currently looking for a PHP Programmer with top notch experience coding Wordpress themes and plugins to develop the website (Arabic & English) of Alhassan Foundation for Spinal Cord Injuries, a non-profit organization operating in Egypt.
We'll provide the assigned developer with theme design for every page in psd file, and expect in return:
1. VERY STRICT adherence to the design details (fonts, alignments, font types and sizes, etc..)
2. VERY STRICT adherence to the required functionalists.
3. Applying ajax whenever and wherever required, specially with submitting forms, providing that all forms will have identical functionality and bubble validation messages.
4. Fetching suitable plugins to ensure delivering defined functionalities.
5. The website should be compatible with all windows and linux based browsers, as well as tablets and mobile devices.
6. Orientation to the special plugins/features of the delivered cms.
7. Fixing bugs that could appear within the first six months from final delivery date.
Attached please find a sitemap, some theme design jpgs and a list of required user functionalists to quote a total fixed price estimate (and accept full payment upon completion) for the project, and execution time frame.
The position will entail:
1. Theme Development from PSD to Wordpress
2. Plugin modification – this will be tweaking open source plugins, and developing new ones if needed
3. Ability to set up hosting accounts, point name servers, and load Wordpress application and plugins
4. Basic Photoshop knowledge to update current designs
We want someone who’s skilled and can take responsibility quickly. In addition, we’re seeking:
1. Excellent working knowledge and experience in WordPress, HTML and CSS
2. Ability to build new Wordpress sites
3. Technical knowledge for maintaining websites + promoting sales
4. Basic on-page Search Engine Optimization knowledge for coding
5. Very good command of English
6. Should be very easily contactable by email or Skype
7. Extremely responsive and punctual with deadline
How to apply
Please send us your resume and cover letter along with samples of your work. In the cover letter, please include:
1. A confirmation that you've read and understood the job requirements
2. Your relevant experience for this project (URLs to similar completed websites)
3. Your proficiency with English
4. Your consent to attend a Skype interview whenever needed
5. An avowal that you will not be doing any simultaneous work during this project's life span
6. Weekend days
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS WHICH DO NOT INCLUDE ALL ABOVE REQUIRED INFORMATION WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.