Hello, i have a website using the jmarket component for multiple vendors.
I WILL ONLY HIRE SOMEONE WHO HAS MODIFIED JOOBI COMPONENT IN THE PAST.
There are some issues that need to be modified and added.
Following is the general tasks that need to be completed as i can see from what i have setup allready. If we need to add some more work in addition to what i ask then that will be added as a bonus.
Now here is what i need to be done. I think this is all i have tried my best to visualize it .
MODULE: CYPRUS E-SHOPS
1. Cities drop down must function (right now its just not functioning because there is not an ability in backend for me to add a city for that vendor)
2. Remove Items option from dropdown (we want to keep only Products)
1. i will be responsible for registering members and giving them their username/password information
2. I will be responsible for registering members and giving them a vendor profile through the backend.
3. user will be able to login through portal login button (at front end ) and use the eshop component.
1. when I create a vendor I must be able to add his city as well.
2. When e-shop member logs in the system he/she must be redirected to the Vendor main area so they can create their store or be able to edit it.
3. When visitor wants to ask a question about an item they are redirected to the login aarea. I want this to be open to be able ask question about item without needing to login.
4. Remove item type (product or items) from the module.
5. REMOVE (jMarket PRO Joomla extensions powered by Joobi.) OR WHATEVER shows the jmarket or joobi words from the front end. You can see this at bottom of page for example.
6. In the e-shop module when a visitor makes a selection from the drop downs (for example city) the rest drop downs must update for showing the data available that is only for vendors or products in that specific city. This also means that after selection of city the same will correspond with the other selections. If visitor selects vendor then the categories dropdown must update for showing things categories for that vendor, or when visitor selects a category then the vendors should update to correspond as well.