We're looking for someone to work on a research and writing project for us. The job will consist of performing web based research on a given topic, phrasing, etc. Research will include notation of subject matter (studies, techniques, etc) in an office program of your choosing (Word, Open office, Libreoffice) along with basic title-work, page breaking, along with the notated information being re-written in re-worded but similar fashion. Finished work should be no more than 20 pages.
The project will follow the pattern of:
1) Research the topic/wording via web based searching
2) Notate the topics/techniques/studies into an MS Word (or similar) document from a given online source.
3) Create a written composition as research goes on with standard chapters, headings, etc. (specifics follow upon hiring for job)
Further, specific details will follow if selected for this job. The job length depends on your ability to follow tasking with research and writing on a specific topic.
We are seeking the following qualities in the contractor:
1. Must be able to finish the task within a timely manner (2-4 days)
2. Excellent English writing skills, familiarity with search based web browsing
3. Creative and engaging style that will appeal to broad groups of people
4. Ability to adapt and correct writing to suit project needs
How to apply
Along with your cover letter, please submit writing samples that highlight your writing style. Please also rate your familiarity with research projects, specifically online web based search engine research.
About our company
We are a independent institution with the goal in mind to better serve people experiencing common problems looking for solutions via documentation.
Skills: research, english, microsoft-office