Youtube Scraping App
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I'm looking to build a very basic youtube scraper that will have the following features:
- scrape videos based on keywords
- check if video has annotations
- check if video has links in description
- check if video has comments
- store videos in a database (sqlite or similar) with the following: video id video title, number of views, number of comments, video owner or channel name
- send message to video owner
Really simple stuff, you can either use youtube api or just a built in browser.
Budget is $50 and if everything works well i can promise you a really big bonus and further work on this bot and other similar ones.