JSP or J2EE or Grails UI for mongoDB backend
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Simple front end UI project that interacts with mongoDB.
Need to create a frontend UI to display the information in mongoDB (hosted at mongolab)
- must package it up as a war file that I can deploy on my local tomcat
- must be able to send email using google apps smtp server. so basically some kind of scheduler functionality that scans documents every 24 hours for some condition.
- basic UI layout: table with sortable columns. some of the rows might have to be highlighted because of business rules
- ability to add comment to the row in UI and have that comments update the document in mongoDB
- developer must have some experience with mongoDB
See attachment for sample mockup