Android/iPhone Developer To Reskin App Source Code, Ongoing Work Possible!
IMPORTANT: ONLY APPLICANTS WHO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOW WILL BE CONSIDERED
CRITICAL SKILLS NEEDED
** Thorough, independent bug testing & Quality Assurance (We expect to receive projects that are as bug-free as possible)
** Clear and well commented code that is understandable to everyone
** Support to our questions on as-needed basis in case that we will reskin the source code by ourselves (answers no later than in 48 hrs)
** Independent, fast worker.
** Excellent English writing skills
Importantly, we are looking for a developer who will be able to work with us on a long term basis and on many more projects following successful completion of this app.
We are currently seeking to purchase licenses for source code from Android/iOS app developers for a variety of apps. We are interested to purchase both non-exclusive and exclusive licenses.
If your app is published to the Google Play or iTunes, please send link and price. If your app is unpublished or in development please reference a similar app that has been published and send us apk/ipa file so we can test it.
We are interested in purchasing the complete source code for an app you have developed in pure JAVA or Objective-C and Unity 3D/Project Anarchy/Cocos2dx. We are open to the types of apps.
It should contain Party SDKs (for e.g. admob, iads, chartboost, revmob, playhaven, heyzap, flurry ads, burstly, kiip, tapjoy (for advertising app), google analytics). Please specify what is already implemented in your source code.
We require a very competent Android/iOS developer to reskin that app he developed with a new theme we will agree on and implement code tweaks.
You will need to do this within an agreed period of time, NO DELAYS!
Please answer the questions below - you don't need to bother writing anything else or any fancy cover letters - we only look at people who answer these questions precisely:
1) What Android/iOS devices and OS versions do you have for testing?
2) Have you reskinned the source code of any of your apps before? If so please provide a link to the app that is live on the Google Play or AppStore (we will download and test it).
3) Do you have a version of your app as a universal app prepared for 3rd. party re-skining with comments and guides included?
4) Give a link to an example of the best Android/iOS apps you have developed. (Please include ONLY 3 links). What elements of those apps were you responsible for?
5) Would you recommend keeping the app as two separate projects (Android/iOS) or integrating to universal cross-platform app? What is your reasoning?
6) Would you recommend keeping the app as two separate projects (smart phone/tablet) or integrating to universal app? What is your reasoning
7) Of the SDKs mentioned above, are there any that you have not integrated, or after looking at the documentation, that you think would be difficult to implement?
8) Please include your bid and split it into individual parts. Everything must be clear and transparent!
If we choose you as a winner bidder, please make sure you ask all the questions and you have everything on hand before we start.
All final payments will be done when everything is ready and tested. No up front payment will be done or released beforehand with no exception.
Please make sure you read the terms before you respond and write "XYZ" mark at the beginning of your quote so we will know that you have read this.