Looking for a PCB designer
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I am the owner of a small online business and I am looking for a PCB designer. I manage a portfolio of several websites around the topic of open-source hardware and I want to launch several products, mainly add-ons and extensions to Arduino & the Raspberry Pi. Here is an example of such product:
You will be in charge of:
- creating circuits schematics based on a new product specification
- making layouts based on existing schematics
- build & test prototypes if necessary
- find a PCB manufacturer & assembler to produce the products in large quantities
Your skills should include:
- Excellent knowledge in analog & digital circuits design and PCB design
- Excellent knowledge in the Eagle PCB design software
- Good knowledge of the Arduino platform
- Good level in written & spoken English
You will be fully integrated inside our task management software, and also in our team chat so we can all stay in contact & work efficiently together.
You will be paid on an hourly basis, and assigned tasks via our task management software. The position is therefore part-time to start with, but it can be extended to a full-time position in the future. I really want to build a strong team for my business and I am always hiring with a long-term cooperation in my mind.
If you’re interested in the position, please apply by saying why you should be hired for the position. Also, if you have some portfolio of your creations to show me, it would be great!