Social Media Manager
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Social Media Manager
Are you always connected? Do you need to Tweet, Blog, Pin and Facebook all day (and night)! Is building social community so ingrained you just can’t stop? Do you take pride in customer service excellence? Do you understand social media and why feeds are important?
We seek a highly a motivated individual with experience and passion for blogging, microblogging and community participation leadership.
Then this is the place for you!
- Listen to and monitor all social media outlets on a daily basis
-Excels at research, possesses excellent writing skills and the ability to crank editorial and technical writing output without brooding
- Write “How to” articles and maintain our blog.
- Support current clients on daily issues.
- Identify opportunities that will promote engagement and growth of every social channel
- Establish new and maintain existing social media relationships
- Proactively engaging in discussions surrounding the brand and content, always working towards the end goal as defined with the client
- Create and source engaging content for social channels, blogs and other online venues
- Recommend and apply relevant social media tactics, processes and tools to improve overall results and efficiency
- Measure and report on successes and failures, learnings and insights and next steps
- Recommend new social media tools, sites and applications as they become known and available
- Work with the creative and development team to ensure any and all cross-campaigns are
executed flawlessly and tied in with the social efforts
- Maintain the social calendar to assist with planning, content and strategies
- Contribute to, and regularly update Company social channels with industry-related and cultural
- Provide accurate time estimates on work
- Update job knowledge by maintaining personal social accounts, reading industry-related
publications and participate in any other marketing-digital-related events and organizations
- Ability to think strategically, critically, creatively and analytically
- Strong comprehension of marketing and social tactics
- Strong knowledge of industry tools and technologies
- Strong writing skills, especially “How to” articles
- Strong attention to detail and task-focused
- Ability to generate exceptional content to accurately represent each brand
- Provide good judgment and discretion in the social space
- Be a team player and strive for success
- Has work experience or training in advertising, PR, online marketing or similar field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
If you can do all that. Please, send us your CV, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will join our team working with all areas, including design, PR/writing, multimedia and strategy development. Our Social Media Manager will oversee and contribute recurrent content to holistically support our customers and our objectives.
Skills: facebook, twitter