Expert Remote Exchange Server / Windows Server Engineer needed
We provide Exchange Server, Windows Server, and Small Business Server support to customers in the USA. Occasionally we get busy and need an extra person to help us out. This is remote expert-level support on Exchange 2003-2010, Windows 2003-2008 and Small Business Server 2008-2011. Your job would be to call the customer and work with him remotely and over the phone to resolve the issue.
- Expert in Exchange Server/ Windows Server / Small Business Sever
Including Installs, Migrations, And Troubleshooting Issues.
- Very Fluent in English and speak clearly.
- Be available 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday Eastern Standard Time (US)
- Have high-speed internet access
- Have phone that can call US phone numbers.
Examples of typical work we perform:
- Setup Database Availability Group
- Fix corrupt Exchange database
- Migration from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010 (smooth seamless transition with no downtime)
- Configure UCC SSL certificate
This is a senior level position, so if you are not an expert in the field, please do not apply.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Company Brochure design
- Hourly – Looking for US-based Expert Exchange Server / Windows Server Engineer on As-needed basis
- Fixed-Price – need graphic banners for Revolution Slider