Internet Marketing Expert to manage ALL Internet Marketing Channels
Looking for SEO/SMM/SEM and Internet specialist who can help rank our website to the top of search results in order to drive traffic and leads.
This is a position that will continue for at least 6 months and requires intense internet research of the affiliate network and CPA network industry and knowledge of how a CPA network works and how to attract traffic.
Our company is A Cost per action affiliate network. The candidate should understand the industry and specialize in keywords used by competitors for attracting affiliates and publishers to our site.
Tasks to be performed:
• Promote the website through a variety of white hat methods including but not limited to:
• Keyword Research: Analyze our niche/industry to identify the keywords that will yield the most benefits
• Competitive Analysis: Analyze who is currently ranking at the top of the search results for those keywords, and perform a competitive analysis to find out why they’re ranking so highly.
• Customized SEO Campaign: Put together a customized SEO campaign for our website, based on your findings.
• Execution & Results Monitoring: Execute the campaign and monitor our rankings
• Reporting: Each month, you will send us a report showing what specific actions you took to execute the campaign, along with our rankings and how they’ve changed over the course of the month.
• Onsite SEO analysis & recommendations
• Local directory listings (i.e., Local.com, SuperPages.com, Yelp.com, etc.)
• Google Places setup & optimization
• Bing Business Portal setup & optimization
• Link building including effective, organic, ethical SEO link building only.
• Guest blog posting
• Weekly posting of up to 500 words article on our own blog
• Facebook promotion for the page (already created by us) without trying to sell anyone anything. We are interested in creating a presence first and a loyal follower base and sales will follow.
• Twitter Account: Already setup - you will need to tweet 3-4 times per day with meaningful information without trying to sell anyone anything.
• Add or change items on our website and or update our listings in our partner directories once in a while. We will provide access to our site and you can review, optimize and manage our onsite SEO.
you will setup Google webmaster tools and analytics for correct tracking.
To be considered, please provide examples of work you have performed for similar sites or proposal of how you can get our website to top 10 for Google, Bing and Yahoo for several key words.
Also a brief summary of how you will manage all our internet marketing channels?
This Job will start with minimum of 10hours a week, after 3 weeks if we are happy with they way you manage everything we will move to full time hours. 40 hours a week and full time contract.
The hourly rate we are looking to pay is $1.75/hour
Skills: yahoo, twitter, facebook, analysis, research, marketing, benefits