AngularJS expert to fix forms on website
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I have 2 web forms on a website.
- We are having issues with the forms:
1) Sometimes when users log into the forms, the information inputted originally do not show up, sometimes they have to log out and log back in for the information to show
2) We need the add "save" functions on clicking each of the pages. Right now, there is a "save" function on clicking on "next page" but this doesn't work sometimes
3) Need to fix the date and checkbox issue on the last 2 pages of these 2 forms, most of the times, the date and checkboxes don't save- so when a user saves the form and logs back in, the information inputted on the last 2 pages are no longer there.
4) The last 2 pages of the forms also have 2 fields which are automatically inputted from the first page of the forms. But sometimes, this automatic feature doesn't work and as a result the fields are not automatically populated which means that the forms can not be submitted easily- this also needs to be fixed
5) Make page mobile phone friendly
6) Fix other issues with the forms submissions.