Webmaster Outreach Specialist
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are looking for a highly skilled individual to be our Webmaster Outreach Specialist
The main responsibility of this role is to acquire content publishing opportunities on websites and blogs that meet our criteria. This will require an excellent ability to reach out, communicate and negotiate with webmasters and blog owners.
The content will be provided by our team of writers.
Access to a database of blogs/website contacts will also be provided.
The main focus of this role is to:
- select appropriate sites for our content
- contact and communicate with the blog/site owner
- liaise with the post writers if necessary to amend posts
- establish a relationship with webmaster
- get the post published
- keep a record of the placement
- repeat this process for multiple clients in multiple niches on a monthly basis
The type of skills and experience I am expecting the successful candidate to have:
- excellent communication skills
- excellent written English
- excellent spoken English
- excellent email etiquette
- a basic understanding of SEO and content marketing principals
- high degree of computer and intenet literacy
- excellent organisational skills
- the desire to succeed
- available 30-40 hours per week, long term
If you think you are suitable for this position, please send a cover letter explaining why you think your skills and experience make you ideal for the job. And a sample of an outreach email you have used in the past to initiate communication with website owners
Please note: any generic applications or cover letters offering a variety of services not specific to the job post will be deleted and reported as SPAM.
I look forward to receiving your application