Article on Digital Marketing for Lawyers - Long Term Work Possible
We are looking for a long term writer to write about Digital Marketing and are therefore putting out this test assignment to narrow down 2-3 candidates for long term work.
For this assignment we are looking for a 1200-1400 word article - in the form of a step by step tutorial (please do not include an introduction - get straight into the steps) - on 'How to create a landing page for lawyers that converts' visitors into taking the desired action (which is usually booking a consultation).
Some points I want the article to cover (although these are not exclusive) are:
- The difference between a long-form and short-form landing page and when or why they should be used in different contexts.
- How to design a landing page from the inside out
- Call to action design and placement
- Points for writing persuasively
- Where and when to use social proof such as customer testimonials
- What information should appear above or below the fold and why
- How color affects the nature of conversions
As you can see, there are a lot of points to cover in such a small word limit so the ability to write things concisely and straight to the point is critical to the effectiveness of this task.
Images must be included to accompany each step in the process (if you have sourced them online, please provide details to where you've sourced it such as a link).
In your application please outline your experience in digital marketing, how you work to ensure quality and provide relevant samples of your work. Applicants that can document skills in online marketing will be preferred.
The test assignments must be handed in within 24 hours of hiring in order for you to be considered.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Article writer
- Fixed-Price – Digital Agencies Looking For Magento Expert - Long Term Work Possible
- Fixed-Price – Lead Generation