Twitter Bootstrap Template Implementation + Adjustments
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are trying to find a team or an individual to help us use the following technology (or similar) to help us build a one Twitter Bootsrap landing page/site that can be easily replicated to create other landing pages via a CMS and similar interface builder.
NOTE: Add "#I hate odesk posers" to our response.
1) Must use Twitter Bootstrap framework:
2) Must use theme such as: http://soziev.com/themes/preview/t
3) Must have a CMS component that will allow an non-technical user to make updates, build pages, new tabs,add video, etc.
4) Will have a backend Admin login to access CMS;
1) Rails would be a great back-end;
2) Must have familiarity with Git;
3) Must have familiarity with Heroku;
4) Must speak English and be available to speak during 7A - 9P EST business hours.
Fixed bid with short maintenance agreement included.
1) Deployment to site.com and 2 rounds of copy/images adjustments;
2) CMS, activeadmin, inplace edits, adjustments;
3) Facilitation of repetition of other landing pages/sites;
4) General bug maintenance for 90 days.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Adobe Illustrator Files to HTML/CSS