Web research, make telephone presentations
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are looking for a someone who will
(a) identify guest authors and bloggers for our blog
(b) reach out to those guest authors/bloggers, via email
(c) arrange phone presentations with them to describe who we are to them and what we are looking for
You need to have excellent
- web researching skills (to identify possible guest authors/bloggers)
- English, with minimal accent, to make presentations
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, please submit
(a) a voice recording
(b) 3 guest authors you have found on the Internet, who would be suitable to be writers for us. Please provide links to articles they have written.
The 3 guest authors should have written on innovation. To give you a sense for the type of authors we are interested in, here are examples of authors similar to the ones we want you to find:
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Appointment Setter
- Fixed-Price – Can you do Web Research? Earn $112.50 Every Week by Finding 500 Leads!
- Hourly – Phone Interviewer and Recruiter