FINANCE AND TAX PRACTICE - Opening for an online marketing manager
We are an innovative new generation financial and tax group. We are looking for a seasoned marketing professional, with know-how in site enhancements, authoring audience specific marketing messages, and carrying out campaign events. You are an independent thinking bringing up recommendations, and not an order taker waiting for instructions. If this is you, read on.
1. have a deep understanding of web technology, web-site design (content and code), and organic search marketing
2. have experience researching and authoring professional US/European out-bound communication and marketing articles
3. are savvy in the working mechanics of Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter through the use of social management tool like Hootsuite
4. are fluent with Photoshop and/or other graphic design application
5. have worked with US and European clients in a marketing capacity
6. are fluent in capturing site performance and analytics using recent technologies (ie. Google Analytics)
7. have schedule flexibility to support a range from 8 - 40 hours per week based on pre-planned events
8. are available to overlap a PST time-zone (Pacific time) work day
1. manage our corporate online presence (web-site, social channels, online marketing campaigns)
2. support a development team in designing, managing, and implementing website updates
3. support in the authoring of outbound marketing materials including but not limited to: product announcements, event management, fielding client inquiry.
4. produce needed visual and graphic assets in support of social channels, and marketing events.
- Have a keen interest in professional service or accounting & finance industries.
- Proven history in creating and managing social channels for third party clients.