Motion Graphics and Editing for YouTube Show
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
My name is Miki Vicioso. I have website called www.the10mostknown.com where I feature the best top 10 lists on a variety of topics.
I want to bring the same quality content to YouTube and this is where you come in. I will be hiring two english speaker candidates to fulfill this need.
I designed and created a template in Adobe After Effects CS6 and I need someone to put together all the upcoming episodes.
Here are a few samples:
The video consists of the following (all these will be given to you):
- Article with the main information.
- Audio voice-over to go with the text.
- Possibly the song to match the mood of the topic, if not, the same song used most of the times.
What you will need to do?
- Edit and animate the show and make it flow nicely keeping the viewer interested.
- Each position needs to have 2-3 high res pictures per position. Depending how long the information per position is. Some will include video. You will have to find these, I will show tell you do and don'ts for this.
- Will be delivered in quicktime format through DropBox.
The idea is to have two videos released every week. I work with an editorial calendar where everything needs to meet deadlines. We will get more into that when the candidates are chosen.
I'm here to help and work as a team. I will answer any questions and guide the candidate to fully understand what needs to be done and how.
Please, if you don't have the skills don't waste my time or yours. This will be an on-going project and will probably open more work opportunities for you.
Thanks and looking forward to the applicants.