**** Please read the below Job description carefully and ONLY apply if you have prepared the requested file.Applications not containing the requested Voice File will be ignored instantly without further attention.
As part of a quick plan to expand the services provided to our customers, I'm looking for long term assistance with Windows desktop and Apple support. We're a small IT consultancy company providing Networking Solutions to SMBs across Australia. We need expert level Remote desktop support that can handle all common issues in a variety of environments.
Samples of the calls would include queries like:
- System is operating slow
- System is affected by a virus
- The printer is not working
- A Shared Network Drive is not accessible
- Email Setup, Chat Session Setup....
The Ideal Person for this position needs to show extensive knowledge and experience on :
- Remote Access and support Technologies
- Anti Virus / Anti Theft and Security Systems and Packages
- Windows and Mac Based operating systems remote setup / tune up and problem solving skills
- Computer Networking and Internet Connections setup
- Technical Sales Skills
Also the Ideal candidate would be:
- Able to Receive/Answer the calls or reply to the emails in a very professional manner.
- Able to be present for the shift based on Australian hours
- Able to Analyse the customer requirements and provide the proper solution to rectify the issues
- Professional in Documenting time and assigned tasks
- Self motivated and able to handle under pressure situations professionally
- Patient with the customers and happy to work for long hours to solve complicated problems
- Able to build a relationship with our customers, our partners and us.
The range of our customers can vary between home based, small-med sized local and international business and individuals. Only the quality of the service provided can guaranty the existence and continuity of the service. A good relationship and excellent service is a must.
* Fluent English (To take phone calls regularly)
* Excellent technical skills (must be willing to have the basic skills tested)
* Fast Internet connection (for VoIP phone, file transferring, etc)
* Excellent Writing skills (To keep customer notes and writing documentation)
Great to have but are not expected:
* Linux admin
* Website Admin and Development skills
* Windows Server Administration
* IT Technical Sales experience
- For this position we require to have some one to work on the shift basis, which will include below shifts based on Australian Timings:
- Day shifts
- After hours shifts
- On calls
- Weekend shifts
In Return, The Starting pay scheme would be based on a fixed pay of $400 Per Month plus a 3% commission on each resolved case or sold product. There will be a quarterly performance review and based on the review outcome, the pay can be upgraded or down graded.
Are you open to work on this type of role? If yes, please:
- Attach a voice recording of your own voice explaining how you would rectify a customer’s case whose computer is infected by "the Australian federal police virus" and is unable to login to windows.Please assume the customer has contacted and you are on phone trying to solve the problem remotely , there wont be any possibilities for attending the site. In this scenario assume the customer is not aware of any technical item you need to use and requires someone to solve the problem remotely. You may be able to ask the customers to enter the commands, but a solution with lower customer interference is preferred.
If attachments not possible please send the voice file with your name on the subject section.
Skills: mcsa, mcse, remote-computer-repair, microsoft-small-business-server, computer-technician, computer-hardware