3D model of a small technological rural house
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We need a 3D CAD model of a small house of 50 m2, with some technical peculiarities. We will provide several sample renders of our model, from which you are to reconstruct (and enhance) the CAD. Since we are building technological sustainable social housing, there are some enhancements that we need built into the CAD model.
The houses will come with the following technologies, each of which needs to be added with detail to the CAD. We want an ISOLATED HIGHLIGHT of each of these technologies within a transparent wireframe of the house – for demonstration and educational purposes of how each technology fits into the house.
1. Rain-catchment system: consists of gutters, pipes and an underground cistern.
2. Water-filtration: a single purifying water station inside the house.
3. Grey-water reutilization: Consists of all the outgoing plumbing from the faucets and shower, all water that was not in contact with feces, is collected into another smaller cistern, and reutilized for the toiler and outside gardening. These plumbing systems should be modeled also, so they can be highlighted within the clear wireframe renders, and thus clearly show how the system works.
4. Solar panels for electricity: Solar panels on the roof, as already shown in the sample renders, along with the battery, inverter center in a closet in the house, and the electrical outlets – all of which would ideally be highlighted in that particular tech wireframe.
5. An efficient wooden stove, with a chimney: It is what it sounds like, similar to a gas stove, except the wood is loaded in the front, into a closed combustion chamber. There is a small chimney that directs the smoke to the outside of the house.
6. A treatment toilet: Consists of a normal porcelain outlet, whose outflow leaves the house and a few meters beyond the house, outflows into an underground chamber that treats the sewage before it is reabsorbed by the ground.
I would be happy provide clarification and sketches of any of these technologies and will work closely with the modeler throughout. We would like a really nice 3D model for this basic house, with grass and trees around it. The technology renders are a key part, and will determinant for who gets the job. Please send samples of your work.