I am launching a product soon. It is an ebook that shows business owners how to use Yelp to get customers and build their business.
Your job will be to hang out in the Google Plus community associated with the product and answer questions and help with customer support with the product. Likely support requests include:
1. Helping people set up a Yelp profile.
2. Helping people set up a Yelp business profile page, optimized according to the steps I outline in the ebook.
3. Answer questions on topics such as backlink building and social media usage.
1. You should have a strong understanding of SEO.
2. You will need to be able to learn Yelp as well as the procedures I lay out in my ebook.
3. You must be patient with members.
4. You must have strong English communication skills.
You will not be required to do any work directly for the member. Your job will be to give explanations, answer questions and hang out in the forum to make comments.
You will be given a copy of my product so you can learn it. I am happy to work with you on it. At first, we will plan on 4 hours a day in the Google Plus community. It may go up from there depending on how much product I sell.
If you are interested in working as a customer support representative for me, part-time for now and perhaps full-time later, then respond to this post with the word: 'Yelp' at the top. That way, I know you've read this description.