PCB Design for a 4 port USB 2.0 hub in Eagle
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I'm looking for help laying out a printed circuit board design for a 4 port USB 2.0 hub with an AC adapter to fit into a specific footprint. I already have reference designs for an SMSC chip based system I could provide although I'm open to other manufacturers depending on overall board cost.
My goal is to have a prototype ready design at the conclusion of the project including Eagle files, a BOM, and any recommendations on a prototyping house.
Things I'm looking for:
- experience designing USB 2.0 compliant devices
- experience designing in Eagle
- experience prototyping new PCB designs
- board layout
- recommended USB controller
- all Eagle files - including all necessary library files
- a recommended prototyping house for proto boards, a preliminary quote for prototypes would be a bonus