Migrate/Upgrade Complex Drupal 6 Site to Drupal 7 Site with Theme Upgrades on Aegir
We have an active complex drupal/pressflow 6 site ( yinyanghouse.com ) that we need upgraded to drupal 7 - it is currently running within the aegir system at omega8.cc . We would prefer to do this into a clean drupal 7 site using the backup/migrate module so only those with direct experience with that module going from d6-d7 shoudl apply. This is a complex site with some relatively simple custom modules, some custom code within nodes (mostly taxonomy related pulls), minor theme switching code, ecommerce (ubercart), lots of other modules (big ones would be location, ubercart, views and panels), and it's fairly active.
So we need someone to:
* Create a dev copy of our site
* Build a clean d7 site using aegir (we host with omega8.cc)
* Migrate our site, all still required modules and all custom code to drupal 7
* Upgrade the theme and megamenu with some possible css/graphics work to get a similar (but better) look and feel
* Once the upgrade has passed our tests we then need to roll in all user accounts and content that had been entered from the live site during the upgrade process to the new upgraded site
* Then go live and do final ecommerce tests, particularly http/https switching which appears to still be faulty in d7 without core patches
The theme we are considering would be the corolla theme with a custom header and a superfish megamenu similar to what we have now. But we are open to other options (zen, something more interesting...).
This site is very important and cannot withstand downtime or faulty ecommerce when we go live with the upgrade so we will only go with people who have a track record of working with complex sites of this nature will be considered for the job.