UPDATE: We are currently experiencing a large number of applications from some very talented artists. Thank you all for your interest. Apologies in advance if it takes me a little while to get back to everyone.
Looking for a well organised illustrator/artist who can work to a structured design spec to produce science fiction art work for a trading card game.
Candidates have to be flexible in their designs to follow themes and fit in with the style of other artists working on the project. Several iterations of design maybe required to fit in with this. A candidate must be prepared to produce simple mock-up and draft images as well as final finished products.
* 2D illustration experience, with a healthy portfolio
* Excellent communication skills (in English)
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Ability to follow design guidelines
* Experience with drawing mechanical and futuristic objects, star ships, mecha etc.
* Experience working on trading card game projects.
RATES NOTE: we pay hourly to help cover the costs of any amendments we may ask the artist to make. We do however work based on a cost per card and expect all artists to stick as closely to this as possible. If there is a consistent failure to stay on budget we will unfortunately be forced to end the project early.