Drupal Web Developer/Designer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Arc Reactions is looking for an experienced web developer to work on an exciting web site project for a Medical Service company. The successful candidate will be responsible for the technical implementation of the website including:
• Installing and Configuring Drupal Content Management System
• Slicing and Building a Drupal theme from an Illustrator Visual Design
• Setting up custom content types, modules, and taxonomies
• Configuring contributed modules and performing custom development when needed
• Building pages for Search Engine Optimization
• Integrating with Social Media Services
• Populating Content and making changes based on client feedback
• Testing and optimizing the website for various platforms and browsers
• Launching website and archiving old content
• Strong experience with Applications Development tools and methods (Object Oriented Programming, Application Frameworks, Test Frameworks, Web Services, Front-end web technologies, Relational and Object Databases, Client-Server Architecture).
• 3-5 Years experience with front-end web technologies, such as JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, and Drupal content management system
• 3-5 Years experience development using PHP/MYSQL, specifically using Drupal framework to create Themes and Modules
Skills: management, design, test