Node / AngularJS Software Engineer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Node.js Software Engineer
We are building Internet based interactive learning applications on our own framework. Our current projects provide an online platform where users can enjoy the benefits of an interactive education, engage and network with fellow members, and seize opportunities for personal and professional success. We are seeking talented full-time, long-term developers for various current, ongoing and upcoming projects.
3. Familiarity with NoSQL databases: MongoDB and Redis
5. Knowledge of good software architecture and design patterns, with the ability to apply them.
6. Knowledge of good software development practices and applying them, such as using version control, writing unit and functional tests, creating all necessary documentation.
7. Knows how to operate Unix-based operating systems.
1. Stay involved in discussions about high level application requirements and architecture.
2. Propose and provide analysis and design / architectural solutions
3. Research and write documentation and / or prototype code
4. Devise experiments to find the best solution
5. Write implementation code that conforms to the standard, i.e with proper code style, unit tests, and comments using version control. Make quality a top priority.
6. Write documentations on the code (jsdoc of the APIs, UML models as necessary to explain flows or structure, or usage explanations with examples).
7. Refactor code as necessary
8. Participate in code reviews
9. Readily respond to problems and questions related to the code.
10. Make sure the work is deployed correctly by the CI tool.
- Has initiative to solve problems and propose improvements / solutions
- Has an open mind to suggestions and / or new technologies / tools
- Able to communicate well, mostly through writing
- Able to work as a team and follows team agreements on working standards
- Care about doing the work well and produce quality output
- Responsible for the assigned tasks in terms of its completion, time and quality.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Node / AngularJS Software Engineer