AutoCad 2D detached house plans
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
AutoCad 2D. The job requirement is to produce Two Floor Plans, Four Elevations, Three Sectional Views and One Roof Plan all showing the Existing views for a detached house.
This job involves:
Taking sketch plans, photos, PDF files showing plans and elevations with hand written dimensions overlaid on the Elevations and Floor Plans to produce the drawings in a DWG file (for AutoCad 2011). The work is in relation to a detached house over two floors. The job will also involve looking at photos to reconcile the views, pick out architectural features, position of drain pipes, thereby geting the look and feel of windows etcetera. Help & direction can be given if required.
The ideal Candidate would:
• Be able to interpret sketches and specifications to create a complete design and where applicable be able to make sensible assumptions.
• Be proficient with AutoCAD.
• Be organized with layers and dimensions.
• Plan jobs giving sensible deadlines to ensure jobs are done within scheduled time.
• Recognise the importance for detail.
• Check work before submitting to ensure work done reconciles with other work done where applicable.
• Communicate online on the status, progress and issues or they require help.
• Be able to match and maintain graphic style and drafting standards.
• Be able to recommend improvements where they see fit.
• Be able to communicate in good English.