** BE SURE TO READ THE ENTIRE POST AND SUBMIT THE REQUIRED INFORMATION ***
Are you detail oriented? Can you handle several projects at once? Can you work quickly and efficiently on any task asked of you?
My Business is Online Telesummits and I am looking for a virtual event and marketing coordinator who can assist me in a variety of tasks.
Follow through, excellent communication skills and attention to detail is a must. Proficient in Excel & Word. Event Planning experience is not required but helpful. Experience with Affiliate Marketing, Internet Marketing, Joint Ventures or Online events a definite plus.
In this job, some of the tasks you may be assisting me with could include:
- Researching potential guests for the Summit
- Email correspondence with potential or confirmed guests
- Scheduling of guests
- Copy writing for Website
- Copy writing for Email Marketing Campaigns
- Writing 2-3 blog posts per week
- Collection of guest information
- Tracking of a variety of things
- Working with other vendors
- Excellent command of the English language. Fluent in writing, terminology, spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Efficient, results oriented
- Detail Oriented
- Able to Work independently but follows directions
- Strong background in email/sales marketing & blog writing to create strong opt-ins and increase list size
- Ability to help develop systems to streamline the processes
- Meets tight deadlines
- Familiar with the Personal Development Industry or have an interest in learning very quickly.
- Excellent communication skills, can do attitude and customer service attitude
This position will be between 5-10 hours a week to start, but has the potential to grow into more hours and a long term relationship with the right person.
How to Apply
- Visit my website www.beinyourgenius.com and www.beinyourgenius.com/telesummit.
- Submit one original sample blog to promote the Summit
- Submit one original sample sales email to Summit participants to purchase the upgrade product found at the bottom of www.beinyourgenius.com/telesummit
- Put "summit genius" in the subject line.
Skills: marketing, english, grammar