• Providing Support to Founder / Managing Director
• Working in the Growing Online Advertising Industry
• Flexible Hours working from your own Home Office
About Gourmet Ads
Gourmet Ads (http://www.gourmetads.com) is the global leader in online food advertising solutions. We manage consumer advertising aimed at the grocery buyer across a network of 350+ food and recipe sites around the world serving over 170 million ads per month. With established market share, the company is headquartered in Sydney, Australia with major operations in the USA, Canada and UK and rapidly building opportunities in other global centres.
Gourmet Ads is seeking an experienced North American based Virtual Executive Assistant, providing support to our Australian based Managing Director in the day to day global operations of the company.
You’ll be talented, experienced, organized, and reliable with attention to detail in everything you do. You will have previously had a position where you had to think ahead for what the boss needs.
Working remotely in your own dedicated home office, you should be self-motivated and consider yourself a self-starter who is driven and focused. This role would suit a work at home parent, given our flexible and international hours.
Key areas of Responsibility
• Thinking for the boss about what he needs today
• Management of Email for Managing Director
• Appointment setting and syncing of Google Calendars
• Answering Inbound Calls and Making Calls to set appointments etc
• Salesforce Data Entry / Management of Leads
• Researching Potential Advertising Clients
• Organization and co-ordination of Travel
• Assisting with Client Proposals liaising with Sales Partners in the USA
• Preparation and delivery for Client Campaign Reporting
• Assisting with Campaign Management
• Assist in the co-ordination of PR, Marketing and Social Networking (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & Pinterest)
• Drafting of correspondence and taking notes during conference calls
• Other admin type tasks as directed by Management
A detailed Job Description will only be made available to shortlisted applicants.
• A general interest in Food and Cooking!
• Previous working experience as Executive Assistant or Virtual Assistant (references should be provided)
• Basic understanding of Online Advertising is advantageous, but not essential.
• Strong interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of team
• Ability to work quickly and meet deadlines
• Can-do attitude with passion for everything you do.
• Excellent communications Skills (timely responses is a key success factor)
• Master of Microsoft Office and Google Apps
• Familiarity with web tools like Wordpress, Saleforce and Basecamp
It is essential that you are accessible online via Skype during your workable hours
Although not essential to the role, however there may be some domestic US travel required throughout the year – possible 3 or 4 times maximum
This is a long term and permanent role – please don’t apply unless you are interested in working in this role for 2 Years or more.
Please only apply if you are based in America and have a dedicated home office to work from.
To apply for this role, please send us the following;
1. Why you would like the role with Gourmet Ads
2. Your previous experience as Executive Assistant or Virtual Assistant
3. Details about your Home Office Setup
4. Possible Commencement date
Skills: office-administration, travel-arrangements, microsoft-office, research, salesforce.com, reporting