• Create marketing plans geared toward end users for each key product within portfolio, in line with strategy and targets and within the budget.
• Develop Strategies on how to gather the interest of prospective clients.
• Manage the productivity of the Marketing plans and projects.
• Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
• Create and execute a sales pipeline document.
• Maintain sales activity record; send progress report to the management.
• Conduct sales calls and develop client relationships.
• Send out formal proposals to potential clients.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Business Managements, or equivalent
• Internet Savvy that has a minimum of 1 year working experience as sales representative
• Must be comfortable in written and oral English
• Has a good understanding of web design and development
• Knowledgeable on various computer software, including MS Office and Outlook