Need a Word Press website re-energized and marketed the right way
WHAT I NEED SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS JOB IS
--Edit and proofread the whole site.
--Change are amplified information make it less clinical/academic/technical and more emotional/engaging/marketable for my clients
--Link my website with to its own individual Facebook page and LinkedIn page and other social media outlets
--I need keyword optimization and search engine optimization to get clients sent to my website.
-- need a blog page that easily accessible possibly make it on the home page
-- I need a testimonial page I have information from previous clients and I want that information to be easily accessible as well
--I'm also having a book so I want to make it easy to find on the website, maybe put it on the homepage as well.
-- make it easy for them to purchase the book on Amazon
--on the blog creation, I want it to be community for people that are interested in my mission to get involved, talk about their ideas and problems.
-- another blog section for the book that I wrote.
-- if it's possible I would like to connect the website blog posts with the Facebook posts. so more people can find me and I easier to find on search engines. because I know Google checks if you update your information frequently.
--lastly I am looking for someone that has knowledge and understanding of WordPress that can actually access the site go into it and make all the changes that need to be made.
if you have any questions please ask me. the website is already live. check it out at wholepersoncoaches.com
IN GENERAL, It is important that you know how to.
- Collaborate with team members to improve site performance, develop primary keywords and target ad audience targets
- Create multiple campaigns and manage traffic, customer acquisition and conversion through the channel
- Review and analyze company website for areas that need to be detailed or improved
- Perform daily account management of pay-per-click (PPC) accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo/Bing and other search platforms
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups and accounts, and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Monitor campaign results and create reports detailing campaign performance
- Provide and organize SEO and SEM campaign reports
- Optimize keywords portfolio through testing with ad copy and landing pages
- Keyword analysis for pay per click (PPC) campaigns and organic search results
- Create SEO content for company website to increase traffic
- Improve search engine marketing process
- Continually monitor organic search rankings to increase traffic and leads
- Primary skills: Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Skills: facebook, linkedin, amazon, management, yahoo, marketing, analysis