FINANCE AND TAX PRACTICE - Opening for a web designer with HTML coding skills
We are an innovative new generation financial and tax group. We are looking for you, an individual with demonstrated clean and professional looking web site projects. You are an independent thinking bringing up recommendations, and not an order taker waiting for instructions. If this is you, read on.
1. have a deep understanding of web technology, web-site design (content and code), and organic search marketing
2. are fluent with Photoshop and/or other graphic design application
3. are savvy in the working mechanics of Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter through the use of social management tool like Hootsuite
4. are fluent in capturing site performance and analytics using recent technologies (ie. Google Analytics)
5. have schedule flexibility to support a range from 8 - 40 hours per week in the next 2-3 months based on pre-planned events
6. have schedule flexibility to support on-going needs to update or maintain the web site (from design to campaign implementation)
7. are available to overlap a PST time-zone (Pacific time) work day on as-needed basis
1. support a development team in designing, managing, and implementing website updates
2. produce needed visual and graphic assets in support of social channels, and marketing events.
- Have a keen interest in professional service or accounting & finance industries.
- Proven history in creating and managing online presence for third party clients.