20 Easy Business/bankruptcy law blog posts
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
24 Hour turn around time:
I need a writer to complete 20 articles to go on business and commercial law blogs.. I am giving a lot of freedom with the posts. Each should be between 250-400 words. People should want to read these. I personally write blog posts as well and know that whipping these up shouldn't take much time.
They need to be professional, yet easy to read. NOT inverted pyramid style. It needs to start with the MOST relevant information on the following topics:
1. What constitutes legal malpractice?
2. Is it fraud or legal malpractice?
3. Why are there legal malpractice attorneys?
4. Most common legal malpractice cases
5. Consequences of legal malpractice
6. Biggest mistakes in debt collection
7. Understanding the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
8. Purpose of a debt collection lawyer
9. When to contact a debt collection attorney
10. Collecting on judgements
11. What are liquidity ratios?
12. What is Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
13. What does a commercial debt collection lawyer do?
14. Will bankruptcy prevent for closure?
15. What is a joint petition?
16. Understanding alternative dispute resolution
17. When to contact a business litigation attorney
18. Most common business litigation cases
19. What is arbitration
20. What is commercial litigation?
Use at least one keyword 3x in each post
Keywords: legal malpractice attorney/lawyer, debt collection attorney/lawyer, bankruptcy lawyer/attorney, business litigation, commercial litigation attorney/lawyer,