Experianced with Real Estate Plugins RET IDX data. Must be able to work with exisiting WPRealty.org Plugin
1. Assist in setting up WRP3 and connecting RETs account to pull down database from MLS.
2. Fix any bugs related to current MLS database that may have with plugin.
3. Assist in web development of website.
4. Develop process in duplicating site to be used for other clients
5. Assist in using less server usage in access speed and storage to link S3 storage to database for photo in MLS database that is downloaded from MLS.
.1. Must have experience with the WPRealty.org WPR3 plugin and a clear understanding of RETs IDX service for the real estate industry.
2. PHP development and MySQL
3. Web development with the real estate industry and has completed projects using RETS.
Description of project:
You will work along side me in implementing the WPRealty.org WRP3 plugin and getting it to work with no issues with listing properties from the MLS and pulling images from the database. You will also assist in developing the code further to fit my needs as they progress to achieving a working plugin. You will also develop a process in duplicating the base site with plug in and theme to be deployed to new clients. ON the backend of the plug in we need to develop features to the CRM part of the plugin and user friendly interface.
If you have inside contacts of developers if this code that would help as I experienced I have not found any assistants with the developers of this code. Overseas developers are welcome but good English communication skills is a must and cost is a major factor. This is not a big project but more of an on going one. We need to create a working relationship. I have used offshore developers that have been very cost effective but cannot be used for this project.