Make MMO from Production server to run in offline Local test server
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need a expert in Linux + MySQL + VMWare
I have a running MMO in production server, I want to copy it and make it run in a test local pc
The job steps are:
1) Install in local PC that today running Windows 8, 12 VMs using CentOS 5.7 32 bit each
2) Configure intranet to each VM can see each other, like 10.0.0.1 ~ 10.0.0.12
2.1) The VM can not get access to internet, only local lan, the reason is to avoid any problem or overwrite data with production server
3) Access the 12 servers and copy files to local pc
4) Look history of bash to see how start each server
4.1) Will see need restore MySQL database
4.2) Will see command to start each proccess, usually one proccess for server, that is why need 12 servers, like gameserver run in one server, loginserver in other, auto update other...
4.3) Will need change some public internet IPs to local IPs
5) After server online, configure the client to connect on it
6) If client connect fine, create character and join the world, well project is done
That is the project a simple one, I will choose the lowest bid