A cool new Canadian startup - AzureTickets.com - is changing the live entertainment industry and is looking for the best UX guru to integrate with our JSON based API. The successful candidate would be responsible for taking an existing UI project written in jQuery and Ember and convert it to a great open source UX using the most appropriate technologies.
Nice to have includes Node.js, GitHub, C#, Windows Azure, project management (Scrum/Agile), MongoDB, WordPress Plugin development, iOS, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
If you are a leader who can work on complex open source projects and really love your job and the work you produce, we are looking for you. We are a cloud based event ticketing engine and we are looking to find someone who will become the UX guru that has the drive and know-how to bring boring server functionality to life.
The expectation for producing quality work is high and you will be working directly with the API developer. We are a small team that needs to move quickly.
The candidate we are looking for would be someone who wants to contribute to a collection of successful open source projects, has the know-how to work with the open source community and wants to be a part of a successful team.
- Review business requirements working with API developer
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming language(s): jQuery
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete oDesk profile
- References or an established reputation on oDesk preferred
In order to be considered for this position we ask that you complete the attached test.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time.
Skills: json, english, management, agile, blackberry, analysis, design