Real Estate Virtual Assistant | Craigslist Postings / Blogging - Social Media / Lead Follow-Up Manager
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
California based Real Estate Agent looking to expand his team and seeking a Part Time Real Estate Virtual Assistant to work 3-4 hours a day 5 days a week (hours may increase based on performance & production). This is a great opportunity for the right candidate! Please read the complete Job Posting and ONLY apply if you meet the requirements.
Duties To Include:
- Online Lead Generation thru various websites (craigslist, backpage, postlets, etc.) posting daily ads at various times of the day (remote access will be provided). This is the most important focus at the beginning. Lots of postings!
- Making calls to agents or clients as requested (as needed)
- Lead Follow-Up (as needed)
- Doing online research
- Basic blogging about real estate, or community information with understanding of backlinks, and keywords for seo.
- Creating Excel Templates as needed
- Helping Create Monthly Email Newsletter
PLEASE READ ALL THE INITIAL REQUIREMENTS TO GET QUALIFIED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Excellent English – No accent in communication preferred.
- Excellent English Grammar Skills with a strong English vocabulary. You will be posting ads on Craigslist and must use proper punctuation.
- Basic HTML for Craigslist Text Ads and an understanding of alt tags.
-Must be able to communicate via skype. We will be using screen sharing and you will receive access to a remote computer via LogMeIn.
-Must have experience in creating Microsoft Excel documents and templates.
- Must have Real Estate Experience in working as a VA with others in the US market.
- Your internet connection should be at least 2mb and you must have a stable connection!
- You must be available to work US hours (PST) with a great attitude!
As your first focus will be online lead generation, you must be flexible to post at various times throughout the day (up to 4 hours per day) and during US hours.
Days of work to include: Tuesday, Thursday - Sunday. Some flexibility though happy to discuss with the right candidate.
If the right candidate does a superb job, there is much room for growth which will include an increase of hours as well as rate increase. Please send over the hourly rate requested. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to grow!
Also, when applying please let us know why you feel you'd be a great candidate and tell us about any additional training or skills you may possess which will make you a better candidate.
Skills: english, virtual-assistant-skills, real-estate, research, grammar, training