Firefox Plugin and Chrome Extension to detect "Open-Tab".
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
1) User opens our application at a specific domain, let's say bugs.microsoft.com
3) The user receives an email from the bug system notifying them that they have been assigned a new bug - bug #30.
4) The user clicks on the email to this bug, http://bugs.microsoft.com/bugs/30
6) It will need to be possible for the end-user to be able to enable/disable the plugin and see very basic documentation with an appropriate control e.g. bottom right hand corner in firefox.
We will require well documented code and be able to view commits to the code via github.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Job for Sergey Yastrebov